Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dinner with Ra

Go down

Dinner with Ra

Post by Logan on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:22 pm

Dusk had come and the bulk of the Ra's had gathered in the Ra Dorm Dining Hall. Logan stood by the window, looking outside as the rain just started. They were lucky to have gotten out in time. Behind him, food was being served, but his appetite vanished slightly with the encounter of Zachary and Ashelin. Freshman at the Academy and already she made an enemy out of Zach. There was gonna be trouble. That much he knew for sure. But he hoped Ashelin would be spared the humiliation of being Zachs main focus for the year.
Logan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinner with Ra

Post by Ashelin on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:27 pm

Ashelin walked up to Logan from the right and then leaned against the wall looking at the rest of the Ra Yellows. "Hey Logan, you seem busy thinking. Is Something up?"
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:29 pm

He looked at her for a second, then out the window again. "You worry me. Not how you wanted to start your year. Let alone first year. Though, I'm sure Madison will remember you now, the only thing you have to do is put your Deck where your mouth is. Think you're up for that?" He looked at her again as he said the last line.
Logan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:33 pm

"I have confidence in my deck, but I did fail the practical exam and the only thing that got me even into Ra Yellow was my high scores on the Written Exam." She then rummaged in her bag a bit before pulling out a deck box and holding it out to Logan. "If you'd like to look at my deck and make suggestions, feel free."
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:37 pm

He put his hand on her Deckbox and pushed it back to her. "That'd be too easy. The point here is that we all learn. But you can't have others do your work for you. If your deck has flaws, it'll show in duels you play. All in good time."
Logan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:42 pm

"Alright, well why do you seem so worried about me right now?"
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:44 pm

He looked out the window again. Through the rain droplets on the glass, he could see the lights of the Obelisk dorm in the distance. "Zachary isn't the forgiving type. Nor is he known to let something slide. He'll try to get back at you. And when he does, it'll be ugly. With his deep pockets, he can go far. Too far. And with his ego, well." He looked back to Ashelin again. "Let's just say you don't wanna walk in the woods by yourself."
Logan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:49 pm

"I see...well I'm a big girl I can handle myself. Even if I lose a duel it'll be fine, I'm just here to learn. Though he seems really heated about losing to that girl...Madison you said her name was? Why was that and why do you think she'll remember me?"
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:52 pm

"Madison's our number 1 Duelist here at the Academy. Even the 4th years can't 1up her. She tends to remember people that leave an impression. Like a freshman Ra burning an Obelisk. Now she's probably interested in seeing if you can back up your talk." A glance at the table and the many students filling plates made him sigh slightly. "And Zachary doesn't limit himself to dueling to resort to for payback."
Logan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:55 pm

"Hmm...I can still handle myself but thank you for the heads up. However if you have any tips for a freshman on what to do, I'm open to them."
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:58 pm

"Don't get kicked out, keep to the rules, and do your best. And don't listen to Obelisks. They're just spoiled, mostly. Having everything done for them. Now, before the table's empty and we pass out, let's get something to eat."
Logan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:59 pm

"Alright, also you said no one's been able to beat Maddison? How would Zachary react if I beat her before him?" She started walking towards the table now as she said this a bit loud enough for anyone at the table infront of her to hear now.
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:01 pm

Students around them looked up, then quickly went back to their food, as if avoiding the fact of having heard her. Logan followed her to the table and got him a plate with some pasta. "Well, I think he'd either buy the school to kick you out, or leave himself. But I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon."
Logan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:03 pm

"I will challenge her sometime, since I want to challenge and better myself." She sat down with a plate of pasta as well and then started to eat it slowly.
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:10 pm

Logan sat down right next to her, eating away as well. Dinner didn't take that long, and people remained a bit before going to their dorms, getting ready for the night. Logan got up after a conversation with Shirley, another Ra girl, and walked towards the entrance. Next day would be tough. New dangers, new challenges. New people.
Logan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down