December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A new dorm

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A new dorm

Post by Sirius on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:09 am

Sirius was waiting for Ashelin at the front of the dorm as she arrived.

"Ashelin glad to see you've made the trip." He gave a her a friendly smile. He could guess a few thought that were echoing in her head, but decided to ignore it for now. She was his student for the time being ad he would treat her with respect.

"While we may not have the Ra yellow standard of living we make up for that with spirit." He held out his hand in welcome.

"Welcome to the Slifer Red Dorms."
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new dorm

Post by Ashelin on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:13 am

Ashelin smiled and shook his hand. "I'm used to this style of housing anyway. I wasn't used to Ra Yellow's dorm style. But I did like it." She then moved over to a chair and sat down. "So, am I going to be paired up with a dorm mate?"
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:18 am

"As for now you will be rooming with Jess." Sirius responded. "Everyone has been assigned to a pair except for her. Don't get too comfortable though. From what I saw you could have beaten Zach if you had a better hand. You might be moving out before you know it."
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:42 am

Ashelin smiled. "I've already met Jess and we should get along fine. I'm glad to be roomed with her then." She set her bags down for a bit and then sighed. "You really think I can be an Obelisk Blue though?"
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:49 am

"Of course." Sirius gave a small laugh. "Your skills were quite something. If your opponent had been one of the lower Obelisk ranked students, I am fairly certain we would not be having this conversation. You not only know your way around a duel but you are fairly knowledgeable about cards as well. Like I said, you probably won't be staying here long."

Sirius nodded his appreciation. "You showed great potential in class and I look forward to teaching you."
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:51 am

"I don't really want to be a duelist much myself. I really only play to study the game itself." She stretched a bit her arms binding around themselves above her head slightly as she did so. Then she picked up her bags. "So where is mine and Jess' room?"
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:49 am

Sirius pointed up the stairs. "You room is up the stairs and end of the hall. I have already made arrangement. jess has also been informed that she had a new roommate. I wish you the best of luck."
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:54 am

She smiled and then turned heading out and walking up the stairs to the room at the end of the hall. Once there she knocked on the door. "Hello, Jess? It's Ashelin may I come in?"
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess on Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:51 am

The door opened, and Jess stood behind it. Seeing Ashelin she gave a bit of a shy smile, not sure whether she was happy to be or or mad for dropping a rank. "Heyy, good to see you. You got everything?"
Jess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:54 pm

She smiled and then hugged Jess. "Yeah." She walked into the dorm room and then set her stuff down. After a bit her PDA went off and she blinked grabbing it and looking at it. "Oh...Hmm. Hey Jess do you want to come watch a duel?"
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:34 pm

Jess was sitting on her bed, looking at her cards until Ashelin interrupted her with the question. Looking at the girl, she nodded. "Sure, always good to watch."
Jess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:41 pm

Looking at her PDA again she sat down next to Jess. "So I'll know when and where eventually." She then looked to the cards Jess was looking at. "So updating your deck?"
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:45 pm

"God no, I don't think I even understand my Deck, from what I've learned in class lately. It's as if the more time I spend here, the less I understand the game. Combinations, tactics, situational cards. It's way too much."
Jess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:49 pm

"It just means there's a lot you can do in this game. Which is what I find interesting." She set her deck out herself and started looking it over especially looking at the new Elemental Grace Doriado that Logan gave her.
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:51 pm

"Like with the tribute rule. I really think I might have to get rid of a few monsters that are just so pointless, but I have nothing to replace them with. I haven't gotten the chance to go to the card shop yet. And even then how do I know what to add and what not to add. I swear sometimes I wonder why I even signed up."
Jess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:54 pm

"What are you wanting to study while here?" She set Elemental Grace down and turned looking to Jess. "For example I'm here to study gaming and game design."
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:58 pm

"Well, I wanted to become a good duelist, you know. Live the dream, be the next Mai Valentine, or Téa Gardner. But then I saw the rulebook and almost keeled over. I'm trying, though. It's just not really working right now. Like, in class, there's what. 50 students right there? And I have to stay at the same pace as them, but. I don't like books, I'm more of a hands on learner. And nobody can take the time aside, apparently, to teach me."
Jess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:00 pm

"I'm sure teachers can take time aside to help you if you feel you're falling behind, also I'm always willing to have a study session with you and others if need be."
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:02 pm

"Oh, you'd do that? That'd probably really help a lot, thanks." She put her cards in the Deckbox, threw it on her pillow and laid back. "By the way. What's with you and that Logan guy? That fast huh?"
Jess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:04 pm

Ashelin's face turned bright red. "What no...I...I see him as a classmate, and possible friendly rival." She then looked to Elemental Grace Doriado again before smiling a bit. "Me and him are going to have a duel sometime for him to try and promote into Obelisk Blue."
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:12 pm

"Wait, he picked a Slifer to duel against for his promotion? What a loser, can't he pick someone of his own skill? If he wants to proceed to Blue, let him duel a Blue. This is just sad."
Jess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:14 pm

"He knows I have potential. Sirius thinks I won't even be here for long either." She looked to Jess. "You need to stop underselling yourself as a Slifer Red, you use Cyber End Dragon which is a powerful card. Underestimating yourself can and will make you lose games. But so can overestimating yourself and underestimating your opponent."
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:19 pm

"Well, I guess you WERE a Ra the day we arrived. So, you do have what it takes to be in there. Still, I don't think it's appropriate, you know."
Jess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:21 pm

She removed a few cards from her deck and placed her new cards in. "I'm fine with it myself, and he's running it by teachers first, so they get the final say." She looked to Elemental Grace Doriado and then removed one card to put it in her deck. "Jess, so you want to be a better duelist, then you need to start testing yourself more, losses are things to learn from."
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:24 pm

"Yeah, you'll learn not to duel that person again." She gave a sigh and banged her first weakly against the wall. "I know, but it doesn't make it easy to go through."
Jess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next