Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Red Star Detention

Go down

Red Star Detention

Post by Sirius on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:08 am

The bell rung signalling the end of the hour. As the class began to move Sirius quickly called to them "That's it for class, make sure to study up on the types of monster effects. There will be a quiz on it tomorrow!" He watched as the students filed out until only a single student was left. Sirius could only internally sigh at Ashelin Mikawa. She probably hated him by now. Not only had he demoted her but gave her detention for arriving back to the dorm so late. Still rules were rules, and he had no intention of allowing students to break them.

"For your detention, I want you to write a paper on the mechanics of spell speed and give an example of each." Sirius had never been the type to do worthless punishments. Writing on a blackboard 'I will not be late' not only wasted the students time but chalk as well. He would rather they learn something instead of get finger cramps.
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Star Detention

Post by Ashelin on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:10 am

Ashelin sighed and looked to him. "Do you want me to write anything about the "rumored" Spell Speed 4 like Super Polymerization?"
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:14 am

Sirius rolled his eyes. "Just because nothing can chain to it does not make it speed spell four." He corrected. "The normal three speed spells will do." he waited for a moment before speaking again.

"What were you doing so late out at night?" He questioned. "I don't take you for the trouble making type, so I would like to know." He sincerely hoped he was right. He didn't want to bring this up with the Chancellor. As long as it was a harmless accident of losing track of time, Sirius would be content.
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:15 am

"I had a duel with Madison. Lost horribly then went to the Pier to think for a bit, met Squall and had a duel with him. Also lost after some back and forth, after a bit of talking time got ahead of us and I started heading back but well it was already passed curfew." She pulled out some paper an a pencil to start writing. "So that's when you caught me going back to my room."
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:20 am

Sirius thought for a second before he decided to take her story at face value. She didn't seem to be lying, and there was nothing strange about dueling at a duel academy. He decided to chalk it up as a simple mistake. Curiosity satisfied he decided to return to the front desk and organize his papers from class.

"If you have any questions about the paper or about the class, you can ask them now." Sirius announced as he reclined in the front chair. "I will be more than happy to answer them."
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:30 am

She started writing her paper a bit and sighed. "Professor, do you happen to have anything against me? Because you seem to be strict for first time offenses."
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:35 am

Sirius gave a small laugh. "Quite contrary Miss Mikawa, you are one of the students that I have the highest hope for. You skills still may be a rough but you have more than enough energy and drive to persevere." He gave a long sigh.

"As for your second point. I am not being harsh to you specifically. Even if the student was an Obelisk or Ra, I would still have given them detention. The world is not always kind Miss Makawa. I would rather students learn their lesson here in the safety of this school then out in the real world. A paper on spell speed is preferable to jail time don't you think?
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:42 am

She grumbled a bit and went back to her writing. "I guess...but I don't do anything like that anyway."
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:48 am

Sirius look at her from across the room as the scowling Ashelin. Perhaps this was a bit harsh for a first time offense. An honest mistake that could easily be avoided in the future. He would rather not have a student hate him especially one with so much promise.

"Let's make a deal," Sirius called out standing from the deck. "I will agree that this is harsh for a first punishment and that it is unfair for an honest mistake. Therefore let's duel. If you win then you are free to leave and you can forget about the paper. If you lose, you may still leave but the paper is due tomorrow." He gave her a smile.

"Do we have a deal?"
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:59 am

She perked up a bit and smirked. "how about we add on to this deal? If I win you help me study game design even more. But if I lose I'll be your student aide."

Last edited by Ashelin on Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:02 am

Sirius raised a brow. She was confident, and he could appreciate that. Without confidence, one would never be able to move forward. Still being overconfident was another story. But he was a teacher, and it was his job to guide his students.

"Very well, I accept your conditions." With a long practiced motion, Sirius slotted his deck into his duel disc and it sprang to life.

"Let's duel."
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:03 am

She grabbed her duel disk and activated it. "Good luck professor." She ten placed it on her arm. "Duel."
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:26 am

Sirius let out a laugh as he deactivated his disc. He had lost squarely but that didn't mean he was angry. He knew that Ashelin had the potential and this duel had only proved it.

"Well done, as promised you are free from detention and no longer have to finish the paper on speed spells. Also as requested I will assist you with you study of game design." He gave a smile. "Nice duel."
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:34 am

She took her duel disk off and then set it on the desk next to her before sighing and sitting down. "Professor, it was a nice duel." She then looked to him. "I'm also fine being a student aide still if you need one."
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:40 am

Sirius gave a small smile. How considerate of her. While his work load was not too intense at the moment it would be nice to have a extra pair of hands help once in a while.

"Thank you, I will take you up on your offer. I will be sure to call on you if I have the need. Now run along, and make sure to contact me if you need help. School work or otherwise."
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin on Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 am

She nodded and then grabbed her duel disk and bag before running off to head back to the Slifer Red Dorm. "See you professor."
Ashelin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down