Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Enemy or Ally?

Go down

Enemy or Ally?

Post by Sirius on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:31 pm

Sirius cursed as he scanned through the Duel Disc files on his computer. He had expected Jim's move and had rushed back to his computer to try and stop him. However he did not expect the extent Jim would go. 250% of the normal output? Forget wounding it could kill if the situation was right. This was completely insane. If the school has a chance before it was steady dropping. He needed backup. He quickly drew out his phone and dialed a number he knew by heart. As expect it went straight to voice mail. She was quite busy.

"This is Sirius, I need you to come to the island as soon as possible. I don't have time to explain." Message sent, Sirius grabbed the last few items in his office that had any worth and quickly threw them into his backpack. Now where to find the other students. He had been too preoccupied to ask Fonda where she was taking them. He silently curse his stupidity and left his office.
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enemy or Ally?

Post by Zachary on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:34 pm

Right as Professor Vari exited his office, Zachary backed up, to avoid collision. It wasn't clear whether he just passed by or had been eaves dropping. The boy looked at the teacher, with a somewhat hostile look on his face. "Going somewhere, sir?"
Zachary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:39 pm

Sirius narrowed his eyes, immediately trying to distinguish Zachary as an threat or not. Obelisk Blue that came from money. From his duel results in the tournament, would most likely be demoted to Ra Yellow if the changes were to take place. Sirius could assume that he was not part of Jim's group, but it was always better to be safe than sorry.

"Yes, I have just figured out that Jim has increased the output of the duel disc to a dangerous amount and I need to warn the students." He had checked back at the nurse's office on his way to the dorms but found Fonda missing. From their previous conversation, Sirius assume she had went to gather students. "Do you know where Fonda went?"
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:45 pm

He kept his cool as Vari's words raced through his mind as he tried to assess whether the professor was with them or not. The fact he knew about the Duel disk changes meant he was informed. Which could mean either that he had intel, or he was informed by the would-be chancellor. Playing it safe was the better option.

"I noticed, Logan and Ashelin dueled earlier this evening. Looked quite nasty. Are you sure these duels to the death what the Academy needs?" He tried to give him a shimmer of his stance in the matters, hoping to hell he wouldn't pick up on it in a negative sense.
Zachary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:52 pm

Zach had avoided his question but revealed his hand instead. Sirius decided that is was no need to hide his own thoughts. Jim would have warned his member about Sirius and they would be this cautious around him.

"Jim hasn't done this for the academy or its students," Sirius spat. "He did this as a warning and as a deterrent. When I approached him, he sent two students against me to try and stop me. When that didn't work, he realized he needed something to stop people from going against him. Thus the situation we have now." Sirius shook his head.

"If we aren't careful we are going to end up with more students in coffins than in hospital beds. We need to stop this as soon as we can. Now I ask again, where is Ms Fontaine?"
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:56 pm

He looked out over the forest behind him, bathing in the darkness of the night, then back at Sirius. "Follow me, I'll bring you to her. We'll have to make sure they see the way." As he said that last line, he gave Sirius a significant look, whilst keeping his fingers crossed right on his chest. He just hoped Professor Vari got the message and didn't instantly turn on him.
Zachary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:59 pm

Sirius nodded his understanding. He didn't blame Zach for being careful, but there was no one in the red dorm anymore. A majority were trying to win favors from the new chancellor so they could move up a rank. It made Sirius sick.

"Let's move their is no time to waste."
Sirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary on Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:00 am

He nodded in understanding, then led the way to the Abandoned Dorm, where Ms Fontaine and the others were waiting.
Zachary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down