Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 17 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:17 pm
Quick Menu
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar


Food or Friends?

Go down

Food or Friends?

Post by Jess on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Jess snuck into her room, after having gotten herself in the Slifer Dorm again. It was early in the morning, and most people had left the Red Dorm behind them, so it was a perfect opportunity for Jess to grab food they really needed. She'd slipped out earlier, when Professor Vari was talking to that Camula person. And she'd never gotten the chance to get her stuff since she, Ashelin and Alice got interrupted by that message. Her thoughts dwindled off to Ashelin.

I hope she's ok, haven't seen her. I really really REALLY don't hope she's one of them.
avatar
Jess

Posts : 110
Join date : 2018-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Food or Friends?

Post by Ashelin on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:29 pm

Ashelin was walking to her room intending to lay down and rest after having seen the nurse. She then stopped seeing the door slightly ajar and snuck up to the room before peering around the door frame. Seeing Jess she sighed audibly and walked in. "I'm glad you're safe Jess."She leaned against the door frame with her left arm and shoulder so as not to hurt her bandaged right arm.
avatar
Ashelin

Posts : 191
Join date : 2018-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Food or Friends?

Post by Jess on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:32 pm

Jess jumped as she heard Ashelin behind her, but when it registered, she almost ran over to hug her, only to be stopped by the girls bandaged arm. "What the hell happened, where have you been?"
avatar
Jess

Posts : 110
Join date : 2018-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Food or Friends?

Post by Ashelin on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:36 pm

She looked to her arm and then back to Jess "I...got in a duel with Logan and was at the nurse's office. I forfeit before the wounds could get any worse." She then walked over to her bed and sat down on it. Then a thought ran through her mind and she looked up to Jess. "Jess...what brings you here though? I was going to rest myself. With the door locked of course because of what is going on."
avatar
Ashelin

Posts : 191
Join date : 2018-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Food or Friends?

Post by Jess on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:40 pm

"Just, trying to get some stuff and get some food, while people are too busy messing with each other. We do need it, we almost have nothing left. Hey, you should come with us. Away from all this madness and stupidity."
avatar
Jess

Posts : 110
Join date : 2018-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Food or Friends?

Post by Ashelin on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:42 pm

"With us?" She tilt her head. "So others have gotten away? Good to know. Sure I'll go with you, but I need to grab a few things." She then grabbed her old deck box with her charmers and her bag placing the deck in there as well as some of her card collection. "Jess...try to avoid dueling for now also. Something isn't right with the duel disks and damage is too real." She said as she nodded to her right arm.
avatar
Ashelin

Posts : 191
Join date : 2018-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Food or Friends?

Post by Jess on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:44 pm

Jess grabbed her own bag and threw some belongings into it. "We know, Professor Cook disabled the safeties. Zachary saw your duel, and Camula experienced it first hand against someone when she got here. This shit has gotten way out of control, to use such a low tactic to control people."
avatar
Jess

Posts : 110
Join date : 2018-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Food or Friends?

Post by Ashelin on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:50 pm

"So Jess where we gonna go?" She said as packing up some clothes and then turned to the door. "Because I need to rest for a bit."
avatar
Ashelin

Posts : 191
Join date : 2018-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Food or Friends?

Post by Jess on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:52 pm

"We have to go through the jungle. I know I know, it's forbidden, but that's why it's so effective. You'll have to get through this but, once we're there, Ms. Fontaine can take better care of you." She swung her backpack on and walked out of the room, to raid the kitchen quickly. After she came back with a garbagebag worth of food and water, she led the way for Ashelin, towards the Abandoned Dorm.
avatar
Jess

Posts : 110
Join date : 2018-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Food or Friends?

Post by Ashelin on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:56 pm

While Jess was raiding the kitchen Ashelin messaged Professor Cook about how she could spy on the group of students and Professor Fontaine and Professor Vari. When Jess got back she was laying down on her bed a bit but sat up upon seeing Jess return. "Ready to go?"
avatar
Ashelin

Posts : 191
Join date : 2018-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Food or Friends?

Post by Jess on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:58 pm

Jess nodded. They had quite a hike ahead of them. The Jungle was rather unforgiving around the parts of the Abandoned Dorm and they had to make good time to avoid traffic, aka, the steady stream of duelists that would go out searching for them.
avatar
Jess

Posts : 110
Join date : 2018-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Food or Friends?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum