Duel Academy - Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:51 pm
Quick Menu
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hiding Spot

2 posters

Go down

Hiding Spot Empty Hiding Spot

Post by Evan Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Evan was hiding in his room having noticed the thunderstorm and he had the door locked but his window was uncovered and the light was on. So he wasn't hiding that well. "I hate how this school has become this way...maybe I can transfer to another school like North Academy." He said to himself while walking over to his bed and laying down.
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Hiding Spot Empty Re: Hiding Spot

Post by Sirius Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:19 pm

Thunder crashed above Sirius as he snaked his way back to the Slifer dorm under the cover of rain and darkness. Upon talking more with Fonda, Sirius had decided to return to the dorm to salvage any usable food and equipment. It was the perfect target as no one would be staying when both the Ra and Obelisk dorms were available.

"Good the coast is clear." Sirius mused aloud until his eyes landed on a room. The lights were on. Cursing Sirius quickly took cover and inched closer. If it was another one Jim's lackeys he or she would be eliminated quickly. Sirius gently tested the handle and found the door to be locked. He quickly fished in his pocket for the master key to the dorms and with a flick of his wrist he unlocked the door and stepped inside.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:21 pm

Evan was laying on the bed reading a book but then he sat up hearing the door being unlocked and saw Professor Vari. "Oh thank god it's a teacher...." He sighed and then sat up full his feet on the floor now as he looked to him. "Do you know what is going on around here?" He seemed a bit lost and confused to the entire situation.
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:27 pm

Sirius immediately raised his eyebrow as his eyes met Evan. He was so surprised that he barely heard the question. Sirius quickly went through his mental list about the boy. Had average grades, not terrible but not the best either. Dueling skills were mediocre, but had the knowledge to grasp a solution quickly when asked. Still he had a question to answer and had to find out which side Evan was on. Any child could play innocent after all.

"Didn't you hear the announcement?" Sirius asked confused. "Jim has taken over the school and is planning to oust every student and teacher that doesn't go along with his demands. Duel discs have also been removed of their safety and the holograms can cause physical damage to the player now."
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:29 pm

"Oh..." He stood up. "I'm guessing Zachary joined Professor cook then?" He then tilt his head. "Wait..what about you are you with him?"
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:34 pm

"No, both Zachary and I are against Jim." Sirius insisted. "Many Obelisk Blues would loss their position if Jim's rules took effect. So Zachary left with us. We are trying to stop Professor Cook from hurting the students." Sirius sighed.

"While the school system is flawed, this new system will only hurt a student's progress. We need to take Jim down before he causes anymore damage to our school and it's students." He looked back to Evan.

"What do you want to do?" Sirius asked carefully. "Join us or Jim?
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:35 pm

"I just want to have fun, and impeding on others isn't fun for me." He then looked outside seeing the storm. "So if you're not with Professor Cook why are you here?"
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:38 pm

"I came back to the dorms to gather supplies for our resistance." Sirius explained. "Right now our base of operation is the abandoned dorm in the woods. We don't plan to stay their long, and it is safer to be there than anywhere else on campus. Especially with Jim's loyal students wandering around." Sirius looked at Evan's determined expression.

"Will you join us?" Sirius asked. "I know this isn't the fairest thing to be asking you but we need all the help we can get. Can I count on you?"
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:40 pm

"I'll try. But for the food when I got here the kitchen seemed to have already been raided. Aside from a few things." He then nodded to the water bottles sitting on his desk along with a few granola bars. "That's all I could find remaining. We can take this back when the storm dies down probably."
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:43 pm

Sirius only shook his head. "The storm is what is giving us cover right now. We need to leave as soon as possible." He pointed to the open window.

"I noticed you quickly enough as you forgot to close your window and you left you're light on. I am probably not the only one who will notice such things. The longer we stay here the higher the change that we will be found." He quick drew out a spare rain jacket from his backpack.

"Change quickly, I will gather the rest of the food in my backpack and then we can leave."
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:48 pm

He nodded and put the jacket on quickly and raised it's hood over his head. "I'm ready to go then."
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:50 pm

Sirius looked to the glowing Academy in the distance. This was certainly not wheat he expected when he had returned to school to teach. Perhaps this was a turning point or maybe this were the final days of Duel Academy. He quickly shook away such thoughts. They needed to move.

"Very well, let's do our best from now on." With that Sirius shut off the lights and walking into the pouring rain.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum