Duel Academy - Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:51 pm
Quick Menu
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The True History

+2
Alice
Jace Moore
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The True History - Page 2 Empty Re: The True History

Post by Squall Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:19 pm

Squall wanted nothing more than to duel the man before him. He would probably be obliterated, unable to land a single point of damage but that would be fine. If he wanted to test his skills, this would be the greatest measuring stick possible. The true King of Games. Still such a question would be futile. Nothing would become of it and Squall knew it. Thus he decided on another course of action. He raised his hand.

"In your opinion what was your most memorable duel? The most famous ones were against Kaiba and Marik from Battle City, but for you personally, what one stands out the most?"
Squall
Squall

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugi Muto Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:28 pm

The question came as a surprise. He hadn't actually thought about which was the most memorable, he'd always graded his duels by difficulty. But the first duel that popped into his mind was also the most emotional, which was his parting duel against Atem. Then again, he wasn't about to lay that heavy content down on a whole class full of students.

"I'll have to say the duel against my best friend, Joey Wheeler. It left the biggest impression, because it did not only fortify our friendship, but we really beat Marik then and there. And, though Kaiba would never admit it, he also helped us out by saving Téa's life. It may not have been the most exciting duel, or the one with the best cards, but it was one of the most important duels for me and it'll always be with me."
Yugi Muto
Yugi Muto

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:40 pm

Squall nodded accepting the answer and then stood up revealing his duel disc. "I like to ask a favor. Could you please duel me?" The classroom erupted in gasps and shouts but Squall continued.

"I know I will probably lose, quite badly in fact. But I want to know where I stand. I was able to win a tag team tournament, but that was not by my own strength." At this he gave a bow. "Please duel me."
Squall
Squall

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Moore Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:42 pm

Jace raised his hands and looked straight at Squall, about to kindly tell him off, as Yugi wasn't here for that purpose, but was interrupted by the latter himself.
Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugi Muto Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:44 pm

"I wouldn't mind a duel. I'd love to see what the students of Kaiba's academy are capable off." He looked over to the body guards, nodding to them, letting them know it was ok to let Squall come down to the front of the classroom. One of them walked up to the Obelisk student, leading him down, as Yugi received a standard issue Duel Disk from Professor Moore. He shuffled his cards a few times, then offered his Deck to Squall, for cutting.
Yugi Muto
Yugi Muto

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:46 pm

Squall accepted the gesture cutting the cards once. The he removed his own deck and did the same holding out his deck for Yugi to cut. Once the decks had been finished Squall took several step back.

"Let's begin. Duel!"
Squall
Squall

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugi Muto Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:56 pm

The entire lecture hall was silent, as the duel progressed, everyone at the tip of their seats in excitement of seeing the legendary cards. Yugi was focused throughout the Duel, not showing any sign of wavering, and kept his cool and focus throughout the game. The moment he summoned the Dark Magician Girl, the students broke the silence in cheering, which threw Yugi off slightly, not expecting that sort of reaction. Yet, he kept his mind on the duel, and won a clean game.

As the holograms vanished, and the Duel Disks deactivated, Yugi walked over to Squall, meeting him midway, and offered him a hand. "It was a good duel. You played well. It looks like Kaiba has a good choice of students for this Academy."
Yugi Muto
Yugi Muto

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:03 pm

Squall took the hand with a smile. It had been just as he expected. He hadn't been able to destroy a single of his monsters, much less put pressure on him. The duel had been...amazing. Instead of feeling depressed or even down about the duel, Squall felt like it was a breath of fresh air. To lose to such an astounding opponent, that in itself was an honor.

"Thank you very much for the duel." Squall said with another bow. "I hope that one day I can duel you again, but on even ground."
Squall
Squall

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugi Muto Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:06 pm

"You may get that wish, if you'll get in the finals of these Championships. I wish you the best of luck." One of the bodyguards led Squall back to his seat, as the other whispered in Yugi's ear, and then the same to Professor Moore.
Yugi Muto
Yugi Muto

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Moore Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:08 pm

Jace raised his voice to his students, making sure they all heard him, loud and clear. "All right, Mr. Muto has to make another appointment, so he'll be leaving us now. The Items will accompany him, so everyone may leave class early to see him off. Remember to work on the papers, they're due next week, and Squall. I'd like a word with you after class, today."
Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum