Who is online?In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Most users ever online was 17 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:17 pm
This is the Rulebook for the DA Role Playing Site. All rules here will be looked into and applied to all people present, including owner, Admins and Mods. Failure to comply with these rules will initially cause a warning, up to 2 total before action is taken against the offending member. Ignorance is no excuse.
- Keep all topics PG-13 or R rated. Anything X Rated must be taken to Private messages but with that person's permission and the admins permission as well. Please provide both.
- No God Modding. You cannot use another person's character. They retain full control of their character.
- No Metagaming, using knowledge that your character doesn't possess but you as Role Player do. Keep yourself separated from your character. When someone has a certain ability which you read in their character sheet, yet your char never saw it, then your character doesn't know.
- Keep the swearing to a minimum. Both in character and out of character.
- Sexuality is prohibited in any way imaginable. Both posting actions, as posting pictures of this. What is allowed, is posting the fact that it occured, or indications of it having happened. Only with the concent of the other character and a Moderator or Site Owner.
- No Necroposting, posting on topics that haven't been replied to for at least 4 weeks. Exceptions are if your character does something that isn't every day like a yearly shopping trip.
- No Double Posting, if you do, accidentally, then please delete your last post, and add it to your former post. On rare occasions, you can be allowed to do so, but contact staff to prevent getting nailed on it.
- When posting always post the actions of your character in third person form and speech will be noted with Quotation marks or post with asterisks around your actions and nothing around your text when your character speaks.
- Use readable font and color. Some people have dyslexia, let's not make it any harder on them than it has to be.
- No double accounts or dodging bans. If you are banned, it'll be for a good reason. And no double accounts simply due to the fact it can be confusing and distracting for others.
- No spam or other excessive posting, or advertising. Both will be warnings at first offense, and bans at second offense.
Please keep to these rules and whenever you have questions, feel free to ask them.[/color]
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum