Duel Academy - Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:51 pm
Quick Menu
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Learning a new Deck

2 posters

Go down

Learning a new Deck Empty Learning a new Deck

Post by Ashelin Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:45 pm

Ashelin walked up to the door to Professor Cook's classroom and knocked on the door. "Excuse me Professor are you in and are you busy?"
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Learning a new Deck Empty Re: Learning a new Deck

Post by Jim Cook Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:52 pm

From inside, he called over to the door without looking up. "I'm here, come on in." He gathered his cards quickly, putting them in the stack again and placed them in his Deckbox that was resting on the table.
Jim Cook
Jim Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:57 pm

Ashelin opened the door and walked in. "Professor Cook, I came by because I wanted to talk to you about my new deck." She sat down and set her deckbox down on the table. "I still haven't dueled with it yet, and was wondering if you would be willing to duel me to help me get used to it, since it used to be your deck. But don't tell me about any misplays I make with it until after the duel please."
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Cook Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:03 am

He was thinking for a few moments long before he finally looked at Ashelin. "Sure, I think I cna make some room for a duel. But don't expect me to hold any punches, you wouldn't learn that way."
Jim Cook
Jim Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:05 am

"I expect nothing else." She smiled and grabbed her deck before standing up and moved back putting it in her duel disk. "Good luck professor."
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Cook Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:23 am

The duel ended, Ashelin having lost to Jim. It was expected, but even then it was a great learning opportunity for the young girl. "I hope that helped a bit."
Jim Cook
Jim Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:24 am

She bowed to him and smiled. "Thank you professor." She then sat down again and looked to him. "Is there anything I did wrong or could have done better?"
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Cook Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:26 am

He sat down again as well and folded his hands, resting his chin on them. Lost in thought for yet another while, he eventually replied.

"I didn't notice much. You did keep playing them in attack mode. The way they get stronger is with Beast Rising. Otherwise you wouldn't want them in Attack Mode."
Jim Cook
Jim Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:28 am

"Hmm. Alright so play defensively for now unless I get the field spell or Beast Rising?" She seemed a bit enthusiastic about this and taking note. "Professor I have a question about this deck, it used to be your deck and one of the cards mentions "other field spell" yet there's only 1 field spell in this deck. So Pon doesn't work quite yet, should I later on try to get a second field spell from the card shop?"
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Cook Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:32 am

"Yeah, that'd be smart. I never could get another Field spell worth my while back in the day. Another Forest card is ok, but you really want to be hunting for the card Gaia Power. It's a pretty good boost."
Jim Cook
Jim Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:10 am

She smiled and nodded slightly. "I hope I find one soon then." She then sat down again and looked to him. "Though now that I'm out of the tournament, I don't know what to do with myself besides just study."
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Cook Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:36 am

He thought for a couple seconds, looking at her as if measuring her up. He was real deep in thought, but eventually snapped out of of it as if deciding against something. "Well, you can always cheer for your friends. I heard Jess passed her duel the other day. Get a little group going to support those that are still in the Tournament."
Jim Cook
Jim Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:49 am

She nodded. "That should work. I'll see what I can do." She then stood up and turned. "I'll get going and out of your hair now Professor." She then waved back to him as she started leaving.
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Cook Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:26 am

He leaned back after Ashelin left. She could be an asset, but also a problem. The fact she's nice meant she wouldn't do what was required. She cared too much for the people.

But she seemed to bond well with him, so it could go either way. But with what was happening, he couldn't afford to take chances.
Jim Cook
Jim Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum