Duel Academy - Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:51 pm
Quick Menu
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Fake Thunderstorm

2 posters

Go down

Fake Thunderstorm Empty Fake Thunderstorm

Post by Jess Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:40 pm

Jess sat at her window, looking outside. Twilight just hit and bats were flashing through the darkening skies, attempting to acquire their next meal. It reminded her of Camula, she probably would've liked to have seen something like this. Well, maybe. That thought triggered yet again a memory tidal wave of the events of 3 months ago, which got her stomach to turn. To avoid having to think about it, she grabbed her phone and played a calming thunderstorm voiceclip she'd recorded weeks ago, during a major thunderstorm that forced everyone from Slifer to evacuate into the gymnasium. Ever since, a restoration of the Slifer Dorm has been in the planning.

Of all the things that happened, in those days of the Duel Empire, she could hardly believe that everything went back to the way it was. If anything, that should've indicated that things were bad. The duel testing was rotten, the dorm diversity was stupid. But, apparently, things weren't as important to the higher ups as she thought.
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Fake Thunderstorm Empty Re: Fake Thunderstorm

Post by Ashelin Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 pm

Ashelin was walking along the road leading up to the Ra Yellow Girl's Dorm and then stopped once at the building. She started pacing a bit trying to get herself ready for talking to Jess. After a bit she grabbed a small pebble and threw it at the window to Jess' dorm room.
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:06 pm

A little pebble bounced off the glass, leaving just a little mark of where it collided. Jess looked down, seeing a person standing in the dark. She opened up her window, to yell down at whatever idiot was throwing rocks at her. "Hey, go throw rocks in the lake, or at yourself, not at my window."
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:08 pm

"But I need to talk to and apologize to you." She stepped out of the shadows of a nearby tree now and looked up to her. "Can I please come up just to talk?"
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:12 pm

As the perosn stepped out of the shadows, she recognized Ashelin. Instantly her face changed from annoyed to a more bland expression. She waited for a couple seconds, then just threw a "Sure" at Ashelin, before closing the window.
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:13 pm

Ashelin walked into the dorm ignoring the looks some of the students were giving her. After finding Jess' dorm she knocked on the door.
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:18 pm

She opened the door, letting the girl in. Her expression still hadn't changed, and didn't appear to be very eager to change it. After Ashelin got in, she closed the door, and turned to the girl, arms crossed. "What is it?"
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:25 pm

She looked at Jess. "I..want to apologize for everything with the Duel Empire." She leaned against the wall near the door. She sighed before crossing her arms. "I stepped out of my bounds when doing that and should have came to you and Professor Vari when I needed help instead of turning to Cook and Madison. I know that's not a good enough reason and nothing I say can undo what was done. If you no longer want to be a friend then I can understand. But I want you to know I still love you like a sister and will always be there for you from now on if you need anyone. There to root for you and hope you go far in this school." Her voice wavered a bit as she mentioned the possibility of never being friends again. "I want to make right everything I've done."
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:31 pm

Jess looked at her as she talked, and when she was done remained silent for a few seconds before letting her mind say what she'd wanted to say for months.

"3 months. That's how long it took you to even get here. You've been avoiding me for 3 months, not saying anything, not daring to look at me. And now you come here, tell me you love me like a sister, which is news to me, and then just expect me to what. Roll over and play nice? Do you have any idea of what you've done? What you pulled on me? You betrayed me. Not just "I steal your boyfriend" betray, but you used me. And even when I stood up to Camula, I defended you and told her you could be trusted. And you stabbed me in the back just like that. And for what?"

She clearly had been bottling all this up for a long time, and now it all came out on instant, Jess unable to bring it to a halt. She felt used and betrayed and she had to make Ashelin realize what she'd done.
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:43 pm

"I was afraid to talk to you, I still am, but I finally got enough courage to talk to you. I had to sneak out and shirk my duties over at the abandoned dorm to even come here." She then looked down. "No I don't expect you to roll over and play nice I deserve everything you can throw at me and more. I can't give you an answer that wouldn't anger you even more...so I'll just give the truth. I was with them to get stronger at least with Cook. Madison herself scared me." She looked at Jess again. "I regret everything I want to do everything I can to repair my relationship with you and everyone. I'll even drop out of the academy if that is what is needed." Tears were welling up in here eyes now before she wiped them away. She started sliding down against the wall as she was talking and then looked up at Jess. "Please just give me more punishment if that is needed."
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:59 pm

She turned around, hands in her hair, before looking back to Ashelin. "That'd be easy wouldn't it. Just take whatever punishment would solve this as fast as possible. Just leave and make everything better." She was enraged. Realizing her phone still played the thunderstorm soundtrack, she walked over and turned it off, before looking out of the window. She thought she was over it, but the situation indicated the opposite, quite clearly. "What do you want from me?"
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:08 pm

"I just want you to be my friend again. I want to work on rebuilding my relationship with you no matter how hard it is." She stood up slowly before leaning against the wall with her back again. "I'm willing to take any hardship to rebuild my relationship with everyone no matter how long it takes." Tears welled up in her eyes a bit but her expression seemed determined.
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:13 pm

She couldn't help but sigh. She was exhausted. Not only from the day itself, but from blowing her fuses. She finally got to be mad, but now all she felt was just her tiredness. She could drag Ashelin through the same hell she'd been through, but then what good would that do? Ashelin would just hate her afterward. And even if, how could she trust her after so blatently ditching her?

"You know what just, relaly gets to me. That you say you love me as a sister, which I find just slightly weird, considering. But you say it, and then you still stepped on me like that. If you were willing and able to take that step, how can I even still trust you?"
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:15 pm

"I know...and I regret it every day Jess. At the moment you have no reason to trust me and I want to work for earning your trust back."
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:19 pm

"What, by just doing whatever I want? That's lazy. What do you intend to do about it, or for it? What comes from you, to fix it? Because right now you're just telling me you'll do whatever I want you to do, to make up for it. That's too easy."
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:33 pm

She looked to her. "I..don't know yet. But I am willing to try and will try to come up with ways to earn your trust again." She then signed. "I should get going before I get in anymore trouble with Professor Talon. But I would love to talk to you again and at least try to rebuild my relationship with you."
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:35 pm

She waited until Ashelin grabbed hold of the doorknob with saying something. "Just. Give me some time to think this through and give it all a place. I'll let you know what happens. But right now ... " She left it open, as enough had been said and anything else would just make things worse now. She wouldn't look back at Ashelin, but instead kept her gaze on the blackness of the outside world just passed her window.
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:40 pm

Ashelin nodded. "I'll give you as much time as you need Jess." She then left Jess' room and closed the door behind herself then she left again ignoring any looks from other students.
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum