Duel Academy - Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:51 pm
Quick Menu
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Important Words

5 posters

Go down

Important Words Empty Important Words

Post by Ashley Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:04 am

Ashley had requested Kylie to get together all people that had shared the experience with Ra's world. Though she was reluctant at first, she eventually agreed and managed to string everyone along. It was important they could talk about what happened, because none of them could go to Fontaine. Not without revealing everything to her, and that would cause so much more attention than any of them wanted.

Everyone was here. From all different dorms. Slifers, Ras and Obelisks. "All right, I just want to say, it's good that everyone's here. I think this is an important meeting, so that everyone can talk about their experiences and share."
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Important Words Empty Re: Important Words

Post by Alice Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:11 am

"I...really don't want to." Alice spoke up from the side. "I would rather just forget." When she had died, it wasn't like she just disappeared and woke up when Ra was defeated. No, she had to experience the agony of having Ra suck on her life force for what felt like an eternity. It was painful, and she didn't want to remember a moment of it.

"We all made it back safe and sound." Alice continued, "so let's just forget about the whole thing. I know I can't be the only one that is glad to be gone from that place. Why pour salt on our wounds when we can just forget it?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:15 am

Jess nodded in agreement. "We all suffered. There's no need to reopen those wounds."
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:19 am

Ashley looked at the two. As she'd told Squall, she wouldn't force anyone, but she had to get it off her chest. "You don't have to talk. But there are also those that need to say something about this. So I'll just say what's on my mind."

With a deep breath, she started. "We got dragged into an alien world, confronted with certain doom and tasked with fixing it. I can't lie, I had no clue whether we'd make it. But, we did. And what we did is not just survive. We reunited people with their lost loved ones. Those Rare Hunters were returned to us. And on top of all that, we helped a being, whichever it may be, reunite with its lost self. We helped a lot of people. We should be proud of what we've achieved."
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:20 am

Logan kicked in on Ashley's monologue. "Not just that, we helped each other. We created bonds in this group that'll, for me at least, stick with me my life long."
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:26 am

"For what it's worth, I am glad it was us." Squall agreed. "I know we don't have the most pleasant memories there, I can certainly attest to that. But someone needed to stop Ra and I don't know if I would count on a lot of people to take up that task."

"We achieve a lot by going there. Not only for the world at large but for ourselves." He glanced down at his deck where he knew wyvern slept. "We don't need to recall everything, but at least remember what you learned, what we managed to accomplish. That should be remembered."
Squall
Squall

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:30 am

"I don't know about you, Squall. But the only thing I remember is when Rainbow Dragon almost sucked the last drop of life out of me. I don't even dare to play it anymore. How can you recover from something like that? We had to suffer because Ra couldn't control himself. I can't just forget that. I can't get over that." She felt a shiver as the memory of that very moment returned, then tried to block it out best she could.
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:40 am

Squall wanted to point out that he specifically told Jess not to summon high level monsters, for that very reason but decided against it. Starting a fight would not only be counter intuitive but just harmful for the team dynamic.

"I remember that," Squall nodded. "And by doing so you saved Ashley and I by allowing us to escape the maze. Created a beacon that brought Alice to use and finally helping us to get to the castle and save the world. Your sacrifice played a huge roll." He trailed off thinking whether he should continue.

"When you played Rainbow Dragon, you trusted it to to carve a path for us, however it wanted to keep you safe. I believe it took as little energy as it could to complete it's objective. Yes, it was taxing on you, but it gave everything it could to achieve what you asked of it. That bond is what you should focus on, not the energy drain. I could focus on my duels or the darkness or facing Ra, but I choose not to. I remember my monsters protecting me, Ashley, Alice and you by my side and finally coming back to the island. Like I said, forget the bad things, but keep the others close."
Squall
Squall

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:44 am

She looked away from him. He had logic, but this wasn't a logical thing. Even though Rainbow Dragon meant something to her, it had drained her energy to a dnagerous level. It was a typical issue that she wanted to hurt, because boundaries had been crossed and she was too unsure to trust again.
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:47 am

"I think what's essential now is that we all look back. And think of the bonds our Decks have given us. Kylie and me had each others Decks, we've come to terms with that." Kylie nodded as she said this, and Ashley returned with a meaningful look to the other Obelisk girl. "Despite what happened, despite what we felt and how we suffered. In the end, we kept the world safe. If I knew that I could protect this place, I'd gladly go through that again myself. And for you guys, as well. So. We should focus on what we have. The bond with our cards, as Squall said. And with that, the bright future ahead of us." She finally cracked a smile in the midst of the seriousness. "Except for Logan, he first has to get back to Slifer."
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:48 am

He shrugged, a slight hint of a smile appearing on his face as well. "What can I say, I tried and failed."
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum