Duel Academy - Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:51 pm
Quick Menu
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Different Cyber Styles

2 posters

Go down

Different Cyber Styles Empty Different Cyber Styles

Post by Sirius Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:53 pm

Sirius finished his report for the day's lessons and leaned back in his chair with a sigh. It had been an interesting week of class but it had finally come to an end. On the first day there been a demotion in class. That was something new. However what had surprised him was that another person, much less a student had a Cyber End Dragon. It was interesting to see that Jess was only a Slifer red especially with such rare cards. He took out his own deck which contained the very card he had been thinking about.

Perhaps he should check her skill level and see if she was just nervous or need to be guided in the right direction. Decision made he left his office and climbed up the stairs. He made his way to the end of the hall and gave Jess' door a sharp knock.

"This is Sirius." he announced. "Jess, are you in?"
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Different Cyber Styles Empty Re: Different Cyber Styles

Post by Jess Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:56 pm

Jess opened the door and saw professor Vari standing in front of her. She had taken off her Academy jacket, now in a tanktop and Academy skirt. "Yes, anything I can help you with?"
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:01 am

"I wanted to ask about your play style." He held up his Cyber End Dragon showing Jess. "I heard that you had this card and was wondering why you were in this dorm. You should have easily be able to achieve yellow if not blue with the right plays." He gave her a small smile.

"Therefore I wanted to talk with you about your dueling or at least have a practice duel to see where you are standing skill wise."

Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:05 am

She looked at the card, seeing it was the same card she had. Though with a difference. Vari's Cyber End Dragon was dark, while hers was a lot lighter. And the posing was different, too. "I do have it, though a bit different. But I'm just, bad at the game. I try, but there's so many things to keep track of, and then you also have to play in front of people who will judge you, and then there's the people that trust you and expect you to win. I'm sorry, I'm just not that great."

She smiled shyly, before running inside quickly, then coming out again with a dueldisk under her arm, her Deckbox hanging out of her mouth and frantically trying to put her jacket on.
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:13 am

Sirius gave her a comforting smile. "We all were new to the game at some point. There is nothing to be ashamed about at being fresh. All you need to focus on is improving yourself step by step and you will find yourself placing higher in no time." Sirius gestured to the open field behind them.

"Let's have a practice duel. I will give you pointers though the duel and we can talk about how it went after. There will be no one watching to judge you and there will be no expectation. Just play your best. How does that sound?"
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:18 am

She looked around, their surroundings pretty dark by the 9 PM. "I ... I think I could do that. Yeah." She squeezed herself into her jacket, shuffled her Deck and placed it in her Duel disk, which she then slipped onto her arm. The system activated and she took her position at relative distance from the teacher. "All right, I'm ready."
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:21 am

Sirius nodded and slotted his deck into his duel disc as well. With a beep, his disc activated and readied himself to duel.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:41 am

The Duel ended, both their duel disks shutting down and Jess losing, not to her surprise. "Well, at least you saw it." A shy smile came from her, but mixed with some shame.
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:01 am

Sirius lower his disc as the duel ended. As Jess had explained she had not done well because she did not understand the nature of the game or her cards. She could have done some excellent plays if she had known just a little more about the games. Regardless she had potential and was his job as a teacher to help bring it out. He decided to start with her largest mistake.

“Jess, you do know that you can summon Cyber Dragon without tribute, if I control a monster and you control none right?” He asked. “Instead of tributing your monster to attack me for 2100, you could have saved your dragon from when you needed it.” He then gave her a smile.

“However, your counter trap play was excellent, and allowed you to gain a huge lead in the beginning of the duel. If I have not pulled the cards I did, you would have easily overcome me with you Twin Cyber Dragon combo. You timing with Future Fusion was excellent and you played calmed. Those are great attributes for any duelist.” He stopped here and gave her another look.

“Did you have any questions about the duel?”
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:38 am

She walked over to him, pulling the Deck from the duel disk. "Well. Could you look? I have a few cards which I don't understand. And I don't know if they're any good in my Deck." She pulled out two card specifically. One was a Level 7 monster called Metallic Parasite - Lunatite. The other was the Level 2 Heavy Mech Support Platform. Both were Union monsters, clearly a concept that Jess knew nothing about.
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:06 am

Sirius took the card and examined them. Both were unions but one was vastly superior to the other. He carefully reread the effect before speaking. “Metallic Parasite – Lunatite will not be useful to you. At the cost of two monsters to summon, it’s union effect is mediocre at best. A rare metamorph will give the same effect for much less cost.” Here he gestured to the other card.

“Heavy Mech Support Platform on the other hand is quite effective in duels. It protects a machine type monster from destruction as well as gives a 500 attack and defense boost when equipped. Due to it’s low level it can quickly be summoned out for a quick boost.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum