Duel Academy - Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 33 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:51 pm
Quick Menu
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Food or Friends?

2 posters

Go down

Food or Friends? Empty Food or Friends?

Post by Jess Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Jess snuck into her room, after having gotten herself in the Slifer Dorm again. It was early in the morning, and most people had left the Red Dorm behind them, so it was a perfect opportunity for Jess to grab food they really needed. She'd slipped out earlier, when Professor Vari was talking to that Camula person. And she'd never gotten the chance to get her stuff since she, Ashelin and Alice got interrupted by that message. Her thoughts dwindled off to Ashelin.

I hope she's ok, haven't seen her. I really really REALLY don't hope she's one of them.
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Food or Friends? Empty Re: Food or Friends?

Post by Ashelin Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:29 pm

Ashelin was walking to her room intending to lay down and rest after having seen the nurse. She then stopped seeing the door slightly ajar and snuck up to the room before peering around the door frame. Seeing Jess she sighed audibly and walked in. "I'm glad you're safe Jess."She leaned against the door frame with her left arm and shoulder so as not to hurt her bandaged right arm.
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:32 pm

Jess jumped as she heard Ashelin behind her, but when it registered, she almost ran over to hug her, only to be stopped by the girls bandaged arm. "What the hell happened, where have you been?"
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:36 pm

She looked to her arm and then back to Jess "I...got in a duel with Logan and was at the nurse's office. I forfeit before the wounds could get any worse." She then walked over to her bed and sat down on it. Then a thought ran through her mind and she looked up to Jess. "Jess...what brings you here though? I was going to rest myself. With the door locked of course because of what is going on."
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:40 pm

"Just, trying to get some stuff and get some food, while people are too busy messing with each other. We do need it, we almost have nothing left. Hey, you should come with us. Away from all this madness and stupidity."
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:42 pm

"With us?" She tilt her head. "So others have gotten away? Good to know. Sure I'll go with you, but I need to grab a few things." She then grabbed her old deck box with her charmers and her bag placing the deck in there as well as some of her card collection. "Jess...try to avoid dueling for now also. Something isn't right with the duel disks and damage is too real." She said as she nodded to her right arm.
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:44 pm

Jess grabbed her own bag and threw some belongings into it. "We know, Professor Cook disabled the safeties. Zachary saw your duel, and Camula experienced it first hand against someone when she got here. This shit has gotten way out of control, to use such a low tactic to control people."
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:50 pm

"So Jess where we gonna go?" She said as packing up some clothes and then turned to the door. "Because I need to rest for a bit."
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:52 pm

"We have to go through the jungle. I know I know, it's forbidden, but that's why it's so effective. You'll have to get through this but, once we're there, Ms. Fontaine can take better care of you." She swung her backpack on and walked out of the room, to raid the kitchen quickly. After she came back with a garbagebag worth of food and water, she led the way for Ashelin, towards the Abandoned Dorm.
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelin Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:56 pm

While Jess was raiding the kitchen Ashelin messaged Professor Cook about how she could spy on the group of students and Professor Fontaine and Professor Vari. When Jess got back she was laying down on her bed a bit but sat up upon seeing Jess return. "Ready to go?"
Ashelin
Ashelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:58 pm

Jess nodded. They had quite a hike ahead of them. The Jungle was rather unforgiving around the parts of the Abandoned Dorm and they had to make good time to avoid traffic, aka, the steady stream of duelists that would go out searching for them.
Jess
Jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down